Thursday, December 6, 2007

An Hour In My Head

By AoE







Shut up Diddy, we going 3 for 3 this year. Eat a fat one...

-NEW RELEASES-


DJ DRAMA

FACE

Both albums go off


*************************BULLETIN**************************
This girl is infected with many deadly diseases!!!!!!!!!

Aight so I'm hatin...sue me




The Best Show in the Whole Free World!!!!

Quite Possibly the best conversation in Boondocks history:

Gin Rummy: I always say the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Riley: What?

Gin Rummy: Simply because you don't have evidence that something does exist does not mean you have evidence of something that doesn't exist.

Riley: What?

Gin Rummy: What country are you from?

Riley: What?

Gin Rummy: 'What' ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in 'What'?
Riley: What?

Gin Rummy: English, mother****er! Do you speak it?

Riley: Yeah.
Gin Rummy: So you understand the words I'm saying to you!

Riley: Yeah.
Gin Rummy: Well, what I'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know.
Riley: What?
Gin Rummy: Say what again! Say what again! I dare you! I double dare you, mother****er! Say what one more time!



When I finally get my pit, his name is going to be Baby Glock


The 8th Wonder of the World, I will be visiting here

Music all day everyday, last ten songs I listened to:

Elevators- Outkast
You Shouldn't Know These Things- Maxwell
Run For It- Juvenile
In the End- Linkin Park
Black Girl Lost- Nas
Trouble 96'- Pac
Turn off the Lights- Teddy Pend-her....
In the Air Tonight- Phil Collins
Humpin Around- Bobbaaayyyy
Help- Wayne


Its a dangerous thing...


And last but not least, a lil suttin suttin from the

Vibe to this one entitled,
"Me-Yow!"
Bytch I dont like, dont think that I do
Everything aint all good cause I'm smilin at you
Do I look like I give a f*&@
cause u got a new truck?!
Do you think I give a damn
cause its all good w/ your man?
Yo outfit is ugly, your shoes are so cheap
& I hope you know I saw your man at the club
tryin to creep, creep, creep, creep
Your nailpolish is chippin, you got flakes fallin from your gel
And that perfume, bytch u know that shit really smells
Hoe, u aint all that, cause you got a new job
and I know how u got it, you slobbed on his knob!
You think you all that, but I know the real
All that sh!t you got u got on, how u know yo ass steals!
O wait, u comin closer, let me put on my fake grin
"Hey girl hey! How u doin? How's it goin? Where u been?!"
snap beeshes
THE END



Note: Blogger poster error. This post is brought to you by Absence of Evidence.