Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Give Up

(*cues music*)



This is my two week notice
I resign my position because you ain't treating me right
I been working on the job
Just busting my ass
Pleasing you everyday and night
I get no raises or no benefits to stay with this establishment
I'm gone
This is my two week notice





October 30, 2007


Suga Say What
http://www.sugasaywhat.blogspot.com


Dear Suga Say What:

I give up. There is nothing else for me to do, so I hereby tender my resignation effective two weeks from today's date.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to snark, talk trash and occasionally threaten some of you people's ability to breathe. Alas, the wig crypt is calling me back home. Thank you for the support, guidance and encouragement you have provided me during my time. Even though I will miss the subjects and the companionship they have provided, I am looking forward to a new challenge and to starting a new phase of my existience.

Although I have deemed this as my two-week resignation notice, please be advised that I plan not do anything else from this moment forward.


Respectfully Yours,



Beyshawn Dereon Knowles-Carter