Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hello, Sydney. Do You Like Scary Movies?



It's Halloween if you haven't noticed. The orange marshmallow potato salad from Lucy the Star Trek lady that's sitting in the break room should've been a tip off, but I could see how you could ignore that. Anyway...I don't opens the door for any kids or old ass teenagers posing as kids on this day, but I will be watching some scary stuff. Although Halloween fell on a hump day, it ain't gonna stop me from getting my scare on. I need some scary movie suggestions for tonight. What's coming on tonight, what can I find at Blockbuster, what can I **coughdownloadcough** to be spooked out of my mind?


WHAT IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE YOU'VE EVER SEEN?

WHY IS IT A GOOD HORROR FLICK?



Note: SAW is not scary, it's gory.


Check Out: Best Horror Movies of All Time


HAS ANYONE SEEN FROM 2001, #11 'FRAILTY' WITH MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY? THAT MOVIE IS SO SCARY AND GOOD! FOR YOU HORROR/MYSTERY FOLKS, IT'S MY RECOMMENDATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

'Frailty' Trailer




Clip from 'Frailty'




Bonus