Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evening Ack Up Game

More from the Photobucket/Ludacris and Chingy Celebrity Chick contest.

(guest blogged by Univgurl)

Which celebrity do these contestants think they resemble?

Give a really good guess before checking the answer.



Now I know Kizzy isn't known for standing up to folks, but for this, I think she'll make an exception to kick some ass.






With Wind




Ok, this chick is killing me.





Her ass put a whole portfolio together. I don't even think there's a prize for this contest.


ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE




WHO WOULD CLAIM THIS?





WHO WOULD CLAIM THIS?




ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE










ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE


For MsNic:

ANSWER HERE




^His quote: "I think I look like [this celebrity] because we got same face and same lips."
ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE




ANSWER HERE







Apparently, to resemble this celebrity, one must only use one eye.

ANSWER HERE



ANSWER HERE...

BUT SHE IS CHANNELING A CERTAIN CELEBRITY'S SISTER



I'm mad that she re-created this photo.



How many did you get correct?

What celebrities do you favor or are constantly mistaken for?


Me? Mabel King.